- * We are politically & religiously unaffiliated private citizens.
* We are dedicated to enabling all citizens to make a difference in disaster relief.
* We believe the database will empower individuals and citizen groups with the tools they need to be more effective.
* We believe that corporations will give more of their excess resources if they know exactly where the supplies will be used.
* Our first project: helping supply/rebuild the hurricane ravaged gulf coast of the US using an online database to determine what supplies are needed where.
* All participants pay for their own expenses.
* Donors are encouraged to give supplies directly to a location in need or to work through a Citizen Action "Hub".
* Financial donations to CAT go directly to fuel and shipping costs, through a 501(c)3 that does not take any money for this "banking" service
* Please see our PARTNERS
Who's in Charge?
* If you think someone is in charge, please let us know ASAP.
* Kidding aside, we are a peer-to-peer network of people with the same goal...serve those in need.
* At any point in time, different people are taking the lead on different topics.
* If you have an idea and want to take the lead, please let us know. We can probably help you realize your ideas.
* Our only rule is that you don't step on others and you serve with integrity/respect for individuals and the group/groups as a whole.
* See the list to the right for a sampling of topics and a link to the lead person's contact info.
| Database HelpDesk:Dayle Nugent
Phone: 503 852 7295
Phone: 978 266 2778