Read the "Onsite Considerations" before going to a site on the ground Click here
1. Click Here to see the different volunteer types that are needed [link to Volunteers page, opening new window]
2. Scroll left/right and up/down and see all of the different Volunteer Types
3. Click on a Volunteer Type
4. Scroll down to see the different Facilities that need that Volunteer Type
5. Click on a Facility Name to see the Facility "Record Details"
6. Scroll down to see info about that Facility, including contact info.
7. Contact the Facility to see if they still need help.
8. Email AND Phone them, if you do not get a response right away. If they are in a disaster zone, there is a lot going on and you may need to be persistant to be of service.